Google Analytics is a free product that tracks your website and gives detailed statistics about visitors to your website.
1. Back to the main page of Google Analytics.
2. Navigate to any account using this pull-down menu. More about profiles and accounts
3. The 'Settings' page refers to the global settings such as the email address associated to your account, your account language, and your email notifications settings.
4. The 'My Account' link takes you to a page listing all your Google Accounts.
5. Google Analytics Help Center.
6. Link to sign out.
This section provides information on visitor interaction with your site, the type of visitors, and information about how they are viewing your site. More about visitors.
8. Traffic Sources
Find out how different offline or online sources sent traffic to your site.
These reports are all about the pages in your site and how visitors interacted with each one
For Ecommerce site owners, these reports give extremely helpful information on the revenue, transaction, and ecommerce activity on a site. T
12. Custom report
Design a custom report using the metrics and dimensions you want to see.
13. Settings – Advanced Segments and Email
14. Help Resources
Click on any of these help resources to get information on the specific report you’re viewing, tips on how to interpret and use the information for your campaign, or learn what other people’s common questions are.
15. My Analytics Account
Select from this pull-down menu to jump to another Analytics account.
16. Advanced Segment
Apply the advanced segment you created to a report and compare it side-by-side to other graphs.
17. Date Range
Select a date range through a calendar or timeline slider to graph your report data by clicking on the arrow. You also have the option compare to past data in this section. Instructions on how to use this feature can be found here.
18. Graphs by Day, Week, Month
Graph your report by day, week, month, or hour (where available). Learn more.
19. Graph Area
The selected date range, graph by view, advanced segment or metric is viewed as a graph here.
20. key metrics
21. Report Snapshots
Add or delete report snapshot modules to your dashboard. To add a module, go to your desired report and click ‘Add to dashboard’ at the top of your report. To delete one, click the ‘X’ on the upper right-hand corner of every module in your Dashboard report.