Exam 70 640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Hyper-V: Hyper-V is a server application that enables users to run a different operating systems (OS) simultaneously in the form of virtual machines.
- Virtual Machine: The computer that is running inside Hyper-V.
- **Guest Operating System*8: The operating system that is running inside the virtual machine.
- Intermediate understanding of Windows operating systems.(windows server 2003/2008 and windows client operating systems).
- Basic knowledge of networking
- How TCP/IP works
- addressing, name resolution (Domain Name System [DNS]/Windows Internet Name Service [WINS]) and connection methods.
- Security practices: file permissions, authentication methods, workstation and server hardening methods.
- Experience in creating objects in Active Directory.
- Backup and recovery in a Windows Server environment.